As content specialist for The Ferraro Group’s Phoenix office, Sally creates press releases, blogs and social media content for a number of Ferraro Group clients. She serves a variety of clients including Cadence at Gateway, Talking Rock, Mariposa, Gregg Ranch, Scorpion Bay and Dunkin’ Arizona.
Prior to and during her Ferraro Group work, Sally has written for many educational, lifestyle and local news publications. Her experience includes:
- Freelancer for Arizona Republic, Discovery.com, Wrangler News, McMurry Publishing and My Local News.
- Social media and media relations specialist for Maricopa Community Colleges, where her team generated approximately 500 media articles, 1,000 social media posts and 500 internal communication pieces annually
- Gold Paragon Award recipient from National Marketing and Public Relations Committee
- Social Media campaign creator for higher education, student retention, student recruitment, school events, master-planned community grand openings and marina events
- Mesa Public Library 2018 photography contest winner
Additionally, Sally has forged long-term relationships with writers and editors at a diverse group of local publications. She is the author of a children’s book and enjoys photographing wildlife.